Deceptive Innocence: Part 3

Deceptive Innocence: Part 3 - Kyra Davis Deceptive Innocence is Part Three in the Pure Sin series by Kyra Davis. Still focused on revenge and destroying the Gables family, Bell is falling fast in love with Lander, the youngest son. She is doing the forbidden and falling for her mark. The sexual chemistry is strong between Bell and Lander. Off the charts hot! Meanwhile, their individual agendas just may clash.

Deceptive Innocence, Part Three is my favorite of the Pure Sin series so far becomes it combines Kyra Davis' new (erotica) and old (mystery) writing skills. It delves deeper into Bell's pysche and the Gables brothers motives. I was hoping part three was the end of this trilogy. Silly me, huh? But it is apparent from the ending that this story is far from over. A full length novel (300+ pages) titled Dangerous Alliance will finish the series. I am not yet sure whether this new structure of three novellas and one final novel is preferred, but it seems to have worked for the author.

Deceptive Innocence, Part Three is available March 17, 2014. Be sure to download this third installment that is sure to have you panting for more passion, lust and revenge.

Literary Marie of Precision ReviewsDeceptive Innocence is Part Three in the Pure Sin series by Kyra Davis. Still focused on revenge and destroying the Gables family, Bell is falling fast in love with Lander, the youngest son. She is doing the forbidden and falling for her mark. The sexual chemistry is strong between Bell and Lander. Off the charts hot! Meanwhile, their individual agendas just may clash.

Literary Marie of Precision Reviews