Unbreak My Heart

Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton If you watch WE TV's hit reality show Braxton Family Values, then you are aware that bestselling R&B artist Toni Braxton started working on a memoir. Well it is here! I am happy for the opportunity to read and review an advance copy. In Unbreak My Heart, Toni opens up about her past public unraveling, success and path to redemption.

All too often we think celebrities have the perfect glitzy life. But in reality, celebrities go through the ups and downs of life just like us. Toni Braxton shares details of her journey including the guilt she felt when accepting a solo deal and the humiliation of being forced to file bankruptcy twice. She also discusses medical issues like her lupus diagnosis and being the mother of an autistic child. Unbreak My Heart is a true story of how to take charge of your own healing physically, mentally and financially.

Unbreak My Heart will be published in two weeks on Monday, May 20. You don't have to be a Braxton fan to enjoy this memoir though fans of her music will appreciate it more. Fans will notice the story behind her lyrics. Toni's intention is not to shame her family or friends, it is to free herself and heal. Watch the video below of Toni Braxton talking about why she chose to write a memoir.

Well done and thank you for sharing your intimate struggles, Toni Braxton.

Literary Marie of Precision Reviews